Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. Students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative contributors to society. Massey is a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge.
They have modern campuses in Auckland, located on the North Shore; Manawatū, based in Palmerston North, the student city; and Wellington, based in the heart of the capital city.
At Massey, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programmes and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace.
Each year more than 4000 international students from over 100 countries find a warm and welcoming environment at Massey University in New Zealand.
They have two intakes, February and July.
The university has five colleges:
- The College of Creative Arts includes the Research Centre for Contemporary Fine Art and the School of Visual and Material Culture, as well as New Zealand’s finest School of Design.
- The College of Health has three broad goals: promoting health and wellbeing, disease and injury prevention, and protecting people and communities from environmental risks to health. Join us and be part of something new.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences explores all that it means to be human, from language, ethics, history and culture, to the study of society, communities and behaviour.
- The College of Sciences covers the spectrum of modern sciences, including mathematics, engineering, information technology, construction, and veterinary science.
- The Massey Business School is New Zealand’s largest tertiary-based business school, with 13,000 students. Our finance programme has been ranked first in New Zealand and 12th in the Asia-Pacific region for the quality of its research publications.